Saturday 6 November 2010

Coffeee.....Beer....Friends!! Little bit of RDR and some other small thingies...

Win! What else eh? I dunno maybe some booze would do and maybe some more fags, but ahhh well.....!!! So far what can I say, I suppose the gaming side of LoL has kinda failed a bit, I mean trying to connect to the servers...good game fail yeah... :P Haha. What do we do when Gree's computer goes all funny on him !! Ah well, I dunno Sophie getting owned by bots and minions!! Haha. :P

Anyway.... I need another beer. Shit dayum! Okay got one, sound game, hopefully Gree's computer may work pretty soonish so we can get some gaming going on!


Anyway, back to a game blog eh ;) That was just a quick life update !! Haha :D

Red Dead Rederption?

Okay...So I played through this game for about 3 days game play...And I've just recently finished the main storyline to the game, and I've gotta say...Kinda dissapointed...I loved the main storyline, I mean it is a traditional Rockstar company storyline for a game which I'm happy with, but when you finish the second to last mission, your left gob smacked. You don't understand what could possibly happen now? Right...? [SPOILERS] You find yourself playing as Jack Marston. I won't describe what happened in the mission before as I don't want to give to much unless people as me to do a personal review on the game!!

Now..I found this a nice little surprise and I thought this would change some of the things to the gameplay, but come on, nothing was different at all...Somehow, he's managed to keep all my weapons with all the same ammo?  Now that's all fine and dandy...I suppose, I mean it'd be nicer if he just started with a revolver or something instead of all the same weapons! It's just makes no difference to the game apart from your controlling a new character...There is similar dialogue, same weapons, strangers speak to you as if they've spoken to you previouslly, there's just no massive difference to you playing as this character, and tbh IMO I mch preffered John Marston to play...Either way, I like this addition, it was a nice touch and was fun at first to play as this different character.

Next of all, I'd LOVE to rant and moan about how cliche the mission was searching for the last guy! This was a stupid 15 minute run to find this man, and what a stupid way to finish it all. It was your typical predictable, been done so many times ending. I was extremely dissapointed with this as I expected a whole lot more considering the ruthlessness of the Wild West back in the day...I mean come on, they could've left this for some DLC and seriously go to town on the story-line. I guess it is much to late for them to change it now, due to them having it already in the game and now no future DLC is coming out sadly! :( All in all, I would definately love to try give this game a proper well written review and I might just do some day when I've got enough time...I guess!! :D

Final words on this, I suggestif you haven't got this game yet, you have to buy it, it is a an extremely great game with probably the best DLC you can offer to a game! This is definately a contender for GOTY (IMO). If your a fan of cowboys or GTA or RDR. Your going to love this game. Buy it, order it. Play it! You will not regret it kay?! :D Guhbye!


Legend of the West: John Marston


UPDATES CONCERNING YOU!

Now...I've had a few requests to finish off the zombie story which I had uploaded some time last week, I got a lot of great responses for it and a lot of nice feedback which I love to hear so please keep it coming! :D I've got a ton of ideas for what I'm going to do for this story...But your going to have to wait and see what I've got in mind before I say anything else ;) More news on this, I'm going to be releasing this story up in parts every week from now on...I'm not sure which day I'll be releasing them on but I'll definitely keep you all notified. For those wondering where part 2 is...Well it's on it's way I PROMISE...Expect it sometime this up-coming week <3

Also, quick note, I'm definately going to be running a competition for a few people I personally know. The aim of this is to guess the ending of the story (I will have the ending done already). The person who guesses the closest to my ending will win a  small money prize :) I though this might be a small way of saying thanks for the great support you guys have given me since the start! Your all great tbf ! 

Anyway, that's it from me guys, thank you all again for love and support <3

Daz-Noob, happy gaming!!
WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment