Monday 22 November 2010

Current Happenings...

Heya guys. It's been a while since I properly posted a gaming review or thoughts since the Zombie edition post. Reason I haven't updated my blog is due I haven't acctually  decided what to write about yet really, and I've been working a lot on trying to get my blog more appealing to people by adding new pages, content and features! 


I'll explain a few ideas which I have thought of at the moment and I guess you guys can tell me what you think. Okay first of all, I will be uploading Zombie Story Part 3 by the end of this week, mainly when I can be bothered to write it up as I've got a hell of a busy week! I want to write about Metro 2033, as I feel it isn't well recognised as it should be tbh, so I'm going to shed some light on that, and hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll have a new background which will be featuring Metro 2033, so look out for that! Hopefully it'll look pro!


Also been playing the old Call of Duty games 4 and 5, which I find to be some much more enjoyable online than the frustrating CoD6 MP! I might write up some thoughts about this in the next post along with Metro 2033...Just maybe! 


Last two mentions which shall be short and sweet,I've started a side blog which shall be smaller and be updated whenever I have a moment with it at Tumblr! Last thing is I have my first ever graphics tablet coming soon, so expect some work to be uploaded soon as well! I don't know whether it'll be good or not, but hopefully with enough practice it will be!


Daz-Noob
Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment